Thursday, February 5, 2009

Thursday night....

So i let A borrow my computer again today. he promised that he would bring it to me at 11 before i had class. so of course i waited until like the minute that my class started to leave, and he called me in the middle of my class to see "what was up". i asked him where he was, and he said in a voice like i shouldn't even have to ask, I was with my mom at the tax place. I don't think that I'm in any way more important than his mom, but when he is borrowing my computer, and he tells me that he is going to meet me at a certain place at a certain time, i expect him to be there unless he calls, which he didn't. And then when i asked him about it he acted mad that i would even have to ask...


I had an interesting night with D tonight. He was in a really bad mood and didn't want to do anything. but oh well his mom let me go home like 15 min early today. I was supposed to meet A in Mars Cafe like right when i got off work. So he called me at 530 like he said that he would, from Ab's phone. He was over at his house. So like i said he was supposed to meet me at like 530-545. I got there at like 540, A didn't show up until almost 630... he always bitches at me for waiting until the last possible minute to like get ready for stuff, but he is always late! idk if it is that he is always late when it has to do with me, or if he is just late in general.

he is sitting across the table from me right now, and i was just helping him with his paper. i don't care if he is late sometimes, the time that i spend with him is for sure worth the time that i have to wait to see him. gotta go!

1 comment:

  1. hello claire,
    Thanks for your comment on my blog!
    keep blogging :)

    Iraqi Violet

    ReplyDelete